My short resume
This is my shortened resume, I thought it would be best to keep everything complete on LinkedIn. Feel free to visit there!
Daily job activities:
- Configuring and managing WiFi – (Extreme Networks and Aruba)
- Configuring and managing switches – (HPE/Aruba)
- Configuring and managing the firewall – (Fortigate)
- Management of other services:
- Active Directory
Certificates and Diplomas
Diploma: Vocational studies, System administrator
2015 – 2017
Diploma: Vocational studies, Employee IT System Management
2013 – 2015
Certificate: Cisco CCNA – Routing & Switching
Received: January 2020
Valid until: January 2023
Certificate: Microsoft 70-740: Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016
Received: June 2019
ITIL Foundation v3 – IT Service Management
Received: July 2018
Certificate: Fortinet NSE4
Received: December 2020
Valid until: December 2022
- Dutch, native language.
- English, advanced – especially in reading and listening.
- German, listening and reading only.
- Competent knowledge of networking.
- Diligent in cable management.
- Competent experience with Microsoft Windows.
- Very minor experience with Apple iOS and Mac OSx.
- Experience with Linux CentOS.
- Stress resistant.
- Eager to learn.
- Easy to get along with.
Making things my own pretty quickly.
- Analytical thinking ability.
- Visualising possible scenario’s.
- Able to understand complex subjects quickly.